• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LiGhTBoY

Here goes: I booted the pc in my sig this afternoon, really hot outside with lots of humidity (sp?), so I expected my temps to be a bit higher.....to my surprise the temps started going up ...and up .... from 35 to 41. I thought something is wrong here. I went to the back of the case to check if the fans were working (*duh* idiot you could look inside through the window =D ) and the two panaflos in the back did not. Anw to get to the point because I'm lazy to type : the digital doc5 in my rig could not power the fans on. I took it out , tested it with another psu and a fan , and the fan only started for a few seconds and then stopped. Anyone has any idea why that digi went for a vacation without asking me?

Yes the lcd powers up and shows the numbers etc... but the fans do not work.....

perhaps look on the little pcb of the digidoc to see if there is something burnt on the fan connections. since it wont work with other stuff either maybe its gone faulty(sp)

Nothing seems to be burned.......oh well , I think i'll try that blue lighting mod for it now =)

Back