• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find a laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sk-

Im looking for a laptop for around 1,000 to 1,200 dollars. The laptop will be for college, I dont intend on playing games much, just mainly typing stuff and sometimes watch a dvd or two. And listen to some music

Thanks for all the help

get a dell inspiron 600m!! like the one in my sig, its fast, and doesn't run very hot, good batt life, built in wireless and i got it for around 1100

Ok so you don't need a good graphics card, and this is mostly a typing, research, internet, and DVD computer. If I were you I would see If I could come up with maybe $300 more to sport for a Pentium-M, IMHO I believe they are worth it. They are made from the ground up to be moble so it will not get hot and the battery will last on the plus side of four hours :eek:

Like above stated the 600m looks very good and if you want supermoble then the 300m is good also, just remember they are a few parts on a laptop that cannot be replaced so If you can spend more on those parts so you laptop can stay active with you for a bit longer. :)

Back