• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

german reviews of waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya i think a lot of people here have seen that site, i found it from a link in a post here in oc-forums about water block comparisons etc. Namely Cascade being the best one out right now =)

seen it before but dont speak german so dont have much use for it other than nice pics.....:D

Hmmm, that's the more expensive (~70 Euro) Silverprop Evolution S pictured in that review, rather than the budget Silverprop Evolution (non-S) which the review claims.

Of course I am open to be corrected, but I have each block here so I know what each looks like internally.

The US street price at Criticool is $52 which equates to EUR46.7.

This is the current pricing. In addition all S462 units are currently TEC enabled.

The units which will reach our European friends will not support TECs and will be priced at around the stated retail price of EUR35.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Silverprop

JeremyP said:
The US street price at Criticool is $52 which equates to EUR46.7.

This is the current pricing.

Thanks for the update. I was basing my pricing from the Australian based retailers, being $119.50 Australian dollars for the Evolution S, or pretty much bang on 70 Euro (and ~79 USD) at current exchange rates. Criticool's website was down at the time (and still appears to be).

Still, you probably would want to ask watercoolplanet.de to correct the statements, because you wouldn't want people running out and grabbing the normal Silverprop Evolution (non-S), opening it up and then asking why it looks different to the one in the review.

Back