• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 AWSOME QUESTIONS IN 1 GREAT POST LOL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

Hello

i need the url to the update dl for windows 98v2
hate that auto dl sight for the birdies

also where in the heck can i find a gold finger device for my other pc
im getting board wana tear somthin apart

i just bought one on ebay for 24 bucks on ebay.
go to ebay and inthe search box type: GFD and there are a lot of the there. i bought mine from SCHLOMO, he did me right and hes got more as you will see.

cozmo_d (May 14, 2001 09:30 a.m.):
Hey yall just need to dam things a beer & a fat chik.... ummmmmm

opps wrong forum i mean

i need the url to the update dl for windows 98v2
hate that auto dl sight for the birdies

also where in the hell can i find a gold finger device for my other pc
im getting board wana tear somthin apart & make it better lol

cozmo_d weeeuuu weeeuuu weeeeuuu (siren noise)

I'm pulling you over and giving you a verbal warning about the excessive use of profanity and taking pot shots at the female gender

if a second infraction occurs you will be forced to do 40 hrs of oc.com community service were you will answer 10,000 pencil trick questions ;D

[cozmo_d weeeuuu weeeuuu weeeeuuu (siren noise)

I'm pulling you over and giving you a verbal warning about the excessive use of profanity and taking pot shots at the female gender

if a second infraction occurs you will be forced to do 40 hrs of oc.com community service were you will answer 10,000 pencil trick questions ;D[/quote

does any one know were to get the url too the microsoft dl sight ???
not the auto dl center

kat (May 15, 2001 01:37 a.m.):
cozmo_d (May 15, 2001 01:17 a.m.):
Thx Gerry ill chek ebay

yep I was joking about every thing except the part about females

sorry kat im gona go wash me mouth out with soap right now lol
ill tone it down

by the way i love the female gender :)

I have a question on voltage...been buggin me. Is it unsafe to raise voltage on an athlon above 1.85V, no matter what cooling device you have? There's a guy who posted that he had 2.1V on his 1 ghz athlon @ 2 ghz (cooled by liquid nitrogen)!

g-launcher (May 16, 2001 09:15 a.m.):
I have a question on voltage...been buggin me. Is it unsafe to raise voltage on an athlon above 1.85V, no matter what cooling device you have? There's a guy who posted that he had 2.1V on his 1 ghz athlon @ 2 ghz (cooled by liquid nitrogen)!

if your only cooling with air its probly a good idea not to go to 1.85
unless you can see your cpu temp is below or @ 50c
from what i understand 50c is kinda hot anywayes

Back