• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guys please ANSWER!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jeff_harrison_344

K i saw this add for a 1GHz 200FSB CPU (new), and it ius going for 125 canadian, now I was wondering, because I was originally going to get a 266FSB CPU with an MSI K7T TURBO, but I was wondering would I be able to get this puppy up to 133 with the MSI K7T TURBO and a CAK38, now I am not sure if it is an AXIA, so would I if it wasnt an AXIA?

It may hit 133 fsb,,,But it cannot be the AXIA because AXIA chips I think are all 266fsb.

Better be safe than sorry get the 266 fsb chip

i very much doubt you can find a brand new t-bird 1 gig for a buck and a quarter so id be very cautious and if its a store id like you to post the link here.

No trust me it doesnt matter about the price and stuff, all I wanna know is if it isnt an AXIA, what FSB do you think I could get up to?

Wait a second, if I put a 200FSB in a 266FSB mobo, wont it fry the cpu, or will it just slow everything down to 200FSB?

Back