• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally made 1500mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJ

I can't believe I made 1500mhz with a 1200mhz Tbird idle temps are 38*c load are 41*c seems pretty stabile so far.And I give thanks to the Swiftech MC462a what a HSF!!! A7v133 1.2 T bird @ 1500 1.86vcore

Congratulations RJ. What combination of multiplier and FSB did you wind up using? that a pretty narrow idle to load temperature change. Was that using Prime95 to test the stability?

Hoot

CONGRADULATIONS!!

I just got my 1200 on Sat, have it up to 1470 now. should get more.

I have it 10x150 however I found one problem so far when I try using the restart option it will lock up but if I just do a normal shut down and start up its fine. I tried bumping up the voltage to 1.85 did not help.I'll have to play around some more and see what I can come up with. I knew there was a catch somewhere.

Well I did some more last night can,t get rid of the glitch at restart but at 1500mhz everything else is pretty stabile so far. I did get the temp to come down though 37*c idle 40*load running the Mc462a at 3/4 the rpm.

Back