• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want to work here, oh yes i do :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I give the guy a D- for grammer, but holy shlamoly.......

.....that's a lot of computer power.....imagine the F@H/SETI possibilities....ROFL....I mean, just for an hour.....or a minute even! Yea, i know, I don't think there's software that can harness the collective power or all those computers for DC, but it's be fun, wouldn't it??

Heh, anyway, this makes me wanna see ATI's inside. When you think ATI, you don't tend to think of silicon valley multi-building mutli-billion dollar facilities....you think of like...well, shack in the woods. lol, I know it's nothing near that, but it's kind of a surprise to see the nVidia place so spotless and so....corporate.

Anyway, that's very impressive.....but again that, guys bad grammer has!

DaveSauce said:
Well, I give the guy a D- for grammer, but holy shlamoly.......

Man, that was my first impression -- "skipping too much school to play Quake all day, hun sonny?!"

Reading this gave me siezures. Can't blame the writer though, this passed the editor(s) at guru! :p

Pics were okay, but the real interesting stuff (referred to at the end of the article) is in the development labs...

Back