• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hurry up - Mictlan!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dk Jedi Allianc

Please hurry up that laptop. We just been stomped - again. 22 places and we are out of top 100 :eek:

Oh BTW. You noticed the race rigth?:D

[dk jedi calls sister to infect her XP-1800, when her husband looks other direction]

I'm hurrying up......I have already bought my laptop, but it came bad....didn't want to thinker with it so I returned and that damn shop is still waiting for the replacement :mad:

What came was that as soon as I turned on the laptop it will run an ugly green snow all across the screen. I updated the ATI cathalyst and the BIOS, but neither of them did a damn thing.

Sorry to hear that. It´s not what you would expect from a brand-new laptop. So you are still on pen and paper then??

Now I have a new laptop up and running......this day boy is doing Wu in 2.3 hours......so if I can keep it running 24 hours I'll do 11 WU per day :D

Dropping WU like a mad shark :D

Let's hope that I can keep up so we don't sink below the 80th place :cry:

Back