• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any AT7-MAX2 Users Out There?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
Hey guys, I need some help from you AT7-MAX2 users.

The things I can't find for the life of me on Google, mainly concerning MBM5 readings:

• What BIOS has the most accurate temp readings?
  • Roughly how "off" are the temp readings on this BIOS?
  • Any quirks with MBM5?

Also, I need some clarification on these issues:

• There are just 2 fan speed sensor locations on the motheboard, correct?

Thanx, :)

AFAIK all the BIOS revisions have the same temp readings, its up to you which sensor you would rather go with be it on-die or skin/pin temps. As with all temp sensors they are only as accurate as the calibration process & the baseline that you use. The only quirks with MBM5 are user.exe errors. When you go to the HEALTH MENU how many rpm readings do you see? That's how many speed sensors there are on the board.

Sonny said:
AFAIK all the BIOS revisions have the same temp readings, its up to you which sensor you would rather go with be it on-die or skin/pin temps. As with all temp sensors they are only as accurate as the calibration process & the baseline that you use.

Thanx, :)

(BTW I haven't installed the motherboard yet, so I can't really access HEALTH MENU, ;))

Back