• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is xoxide.com a good company?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Showstoppermd

Here's my predicament
I ordered a water cooling kit on Sunday evening and was hoping it would ship by wednesday. No email with a UPS tracking # :( so far. So i email them asking for the status of the order Wednesday evening. No response. I'll be giving them a call tommorrow. Their lack of response is killing me since i already have a charge on my credit card :mad:

By contrast i have had 4 confirmation emails from newegg and my newegg stuff that i ordered at the same time is already in my hands :)

Anyway, is this the norm for an order at xoxide.com?

xoxide is generally a good company. i have never ordered from them that i can remember but i know a few people who work for or are connected somehow to xoxide. if you can't get ahold of them e-mail me and i'll try to get you in contact with them.

I got my case off of them a year ago...I believe it took them a couple days to reach me, which i thought was odd, but they did reach me, and i got it about a week after ordering it...maybe a week and a half.

ok guess this in normal thanks for the replies.

if i can't in touch with them i let let u know twump

thank guys :D

yea xoxide is a pretty good company. i've ordered from them like 3 or 4 times. the last time i ordered from them, i ordered 2 fans but only got one. so i emailed them and they sent the other one out the next day.

i personally dont like x-oxide. Eventhough i got a good deal on my case, by talking to one of the workers at a computer show. The case came with crack in the clear side window. The fan controller rated for over 1amp per channel, could not handle a 0.75amp tornado fan, and got messed up. The hydor-L20 water pump leaked water around the power cord. I know that these are not totally their fault since they are just resellers, but keeping quality products is sellers responsibility. And geting a hold of them over the phone is very difficult.

it took a week for me get a response from them. but at least i know there is someone alive there. The kit i ordered is now listed as out of stock... a week to find out they dont have it :(

sticking with them for the time being but i'm not likely to shop there again

to anyone considering ordering from xoxide.com i recommend calling first to check availiabilty since they dont keep their website up-to-date

Xoxide is totaly hosing me at this moment! I ordered a120mm Panaflo staelth fan & green UV dye. On the 16th...I checked my e-maill for the next 3 days and still no shipped merchandise. I finally got thru toa customer service person after several tries. They said the reason it was held up was because the green dye was back ordered...it wasn't mentioned on the website nor was a e-maill sent to me. I had to make the contact and bring the problem to thier attention. The customer service rep said, "It'll ship out today....it didnt' ship out until the next Mon. 3 days later. I get my package today!!! Guess what? Its missing the fan completly and has the wrong color of UV dye which happens to be red...I ordered green. I sent out 2 e-mails to sales & shipping but have yet to get any replies. I have been trying to call them ALL DAY...ande all I get is a recorded message ssaying to call back during buisness hours which are 9-5 Mon thru Fri. What????? Today has been Wed........ALL STINKIN" DAY!

This is the worst I have been treated. This is my first and last purchase at Xoxide.com

Oh yeah, I left them some really "accurate feedback" on resellerratings.com and so did the guy before me too.

My advice....find someone else to do on-line buisness with...these guys suck way bad.

Well....it seems that Xoxide is redeeming its self. here is the e-mail that they sent me this morning.

I apologize that your order was incomplete and incorrect upon arrival. I am going to have the green dye sent out to you, and you can keep the red one for yourself to make up for the mistake the shipping department has made. Also, the stealth fan is going to be sent out as well. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you for your patience and have a great day!

Thats cool, but the only problem is that i am moving next Monday, I hope my USPS "change of address" kicks in at that time.

Well. here is where i am now. i got in contact with them yesterday and told them i wanted to cancel the order, since i already got a wc kit from newegg. Everything seemed ok until today when i received an email stating my item has shipping already but i wont receive a tracking number till monday. Monday??? That means they haven't shipped it yet, they just don't want to give back my money.

This company is crap. As soon as i get the kit i'll be giving them a bad rating at that rellerrating website.

oh well live and learn

thanks for reading this frustrating journey

show

edit last post

i guess they just dont communicate with each other at that company. I got my money back and im breathing a sigh of relief :cool:

Back