• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

voyuermods.com is awesome.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandman001

Just Freeze It
I hope I spelled that right, anyway, I ordered some 1/2 inch tubing and other stuff like water wetter and things, they had great prices, and I ordered a 3/8" T fitting, and I meant to get it in 1/2", and since I had other 1/2 inch tubing they called my house, left a message, and asked if I meant to get 1/2" T fitting.

That to me, is great.

Anyway, they said they'd open up my box, and change it, for no extra cost or anything. Great site.

wow, that is quite impressive, make sure you rate them on resellerratings.com. Im gonna go check their site out see if they have anything im looking for right now, its resellers like this that gain loyalty, i doubt theres more then 3-4 resellers with customer service THAT good.

Yea, to me it would be worth it to pay another $5 and know my order is in good hands.

I still have to register for resellerratings, but I'll probably do that today, or I might wait and do it once I get my order and everything.

Back