• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SiSoft Sandra 2003 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jinu

everytime i try to run this program to check my cpu temp, check the motherboard the computer shuts down and restarts itself. does anyone have a clue as to why?

i believe i know what the deal is. i dont think my mobo supports looking at the temp. cause it does it with a couple other programs i have tried. :(

I think the problem is your motherboard is not fully supported by sisoft. I had a similar problem once, well actually the exact problem, as soon as i loaded it up the PC would reboot. All you can basically do is go to the sisoft website and register the incompatibility with them or at least let them know via E-Mail.

The only other thing you can try is, using a previous version of the program its a bit of a long shot but it could just be a bug with the new software and your particular chipset.

what mobo do you have? there aren't too many mobos that dont support temp checking unless your computer is retail.

Jinu said:
i have a jabil mobo. i bought the comp 3 years ago from gateway. before i knew any better. lol

Ive never heard of that motherboard myself, so its unlikely that its supported, and that will be your problem unforunatly.

Back