• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think about this Sony Picturebook for $650?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Subaru

Disabled
brand is Sony PCG-C1MVP PictureBook

comes with this. With a 350,000-pixel integrated digital camera and built-in MPEG encoder, the Sony PCG-C1MVP PictureBook(TM) notebook offers real-world computing power in a very small package. Specifications: Display: 8.95-inch 1280 x 600 TFT LCD Processor: 733MHz Transmeta Crusoe(TM) TM5800 System memory: 128MB DDR SDRAM, upgraded to 256MB Hard drive: 20GB Graphics: ATI Mobility(TM) Radeon(TM)-M with 8MB SDRAM Sound: hardware MIDI Modem: v.90 56K External ports: one USB, one i.Link(R) IEEE-1394, MagicGate(TM) Memory Stick(R), port replicator interface, S400 interface, VGA, multimedia Expansion: one type II card slot, CardBus support Battery: lithium-ion Weight: 2.2 pounds Operating system: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional Software includes: Adobe Acrobat(R) Reader(TM) Adobe PhotoShop Elements Smart Capture Premium Microsoft(R) Word 2002 PC-Cillin(R) 2000 Quicken(R) 2002 QuickTime(TM) RealNetworks(R) Real Entertainment Sony DigitalPrint Sony DVgate(TM) Sony MovieShaker(TM) Sony PictureGear(TM) Sony VisualFlow(TM) WinDVD(TM) 3.1

The guy around here bought it from a company that went bankruptcy. I have him hold it for me already, and will meet him up in 3 hours. Since, it's sold on ebay for $1100+, I was planning to buy it and sell it up there too.

WOOT got it for $600. It's new and was hardly used. Now, it's time to pop it on ebay. There's one on it ending in 5 hours, and is at $1500.

Back