• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OfficeMax cares!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bsspewer

It may have taken some time, few months actually, but i finally got my rebate check for a cdrw drive from cendyne. Well, attached to the check was a stub that i decided to read. In it, it says:

MR-officemaxrebate.jpg

now is that customer service or what? Not to mention i also picked up that SyncMaster 753df for $30 a while back, and had some online ordering problems. A stop in at their store and the manager gladly canceled that order and gave me an instore buy along with the rebates to send in.

If it weren't for BestBuy having more computer and electronic toys, then I'd probably be stopping in at OfficeMax a little more. Looks like I found a nice place to buy pens for now :)

Yeah Officemax isn't a bad company. The store near me bends over backwards, even honoring online only coupons for me.

Back