• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus NB layout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
Hey guys, Im designing a new north bridge waterblock. I am missing mounting hole locations for this waterblock. All I need is the distance between the holes. center to center, as acurate as possible. I did a little looking and asking, I didnt really find anything.

Jon

Took me a minuite to find the HS I tore off mine. alrighty... It appears the holes are 1.953" apart, and .125" across, 2.078" center to center. Again, this is measured off an A7N8X stock nortbridge heat sink.

PS When are going to start making custom blocks again?

awesome man, thanx a ton

well Im not totally sure. Im kindof in the process of converting my mill to cnc. When I get all of that going, Ill definately be making blocks. If you have something you would like made, PM me and Ill take a look if its something I could do easily or half easily by hand.

I'm mostly prototyping and designing right now. Im hoping that Ill have the cnc going by winter.

Jon

Back