• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Volt Mods on 9800np Working great!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tweaker

For those that have been asking, The Volt Mods on the 9800np we have done are working with almost flawless, blistering speed!

3dmark2001 Benchmarks are getting higher each time we find another sweet spot with the settings. Last bench was 20,576 with our proc speed at 2.3ghz. 3DMark2003 benched at 6985.

This is running the sys with base waterblock and pelt removed.

(Don't ask! lol, I broke it... Will have new one on and up next week. The new scores and proc speed will be posted as soon as we get them.)

If you are curious, The pix are on the site below if you want to see this frankenstein video card and the system set up as listed in our sig.

Anyhow...

Thanks for the PM's and Emails you all sent! We haven't been able to answer ALL yet but we will try our best to get done by the first of the week.

http://www.pbase.com/tweaker/inbox

looking at the sig I'd say 500 core and 367 mem. awsome card!

amazing how everything can fit in the case.

what are those stick like things between the ramsinks though? in crdurt.JPG

21382942.crdurt.JPG

Last edited:
shiyan said:
looking at the sig I'd say 500 core and 367 mem. awsome card!

amazing how everything can fit in the case.

what are those stick like things between the ramsinks though? in crdurt.JPG

21382942.crdurt.JPG

those are copper bars to distribute heat more.:D

Oh and also, We have mounted a small quiet fan that blows across the card inside the case. Hard to see but effective!

Back