• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i get a nibbler for case cutting?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

i read about someone buying theirs at radioshack but i didnt see one on their site.. i searched home depot and stuff and they didnt have any nibblers either...
so where do you guys get yours?
i need one to tide me over til i get at least one friend to share the cost of dremel with me..

max

Home Depot might have one... I know they sell the power versions. If there is a Fry's in your area, they have them as well. Many 'tools and hardware' stores should stock them.

Lowes should have it as well. They stock ALOT of different kinds of tools, just NEVER the one's I'm looking for!!! arrrggggg.
Rob

It won't be so jagged if you line up each bite correctly... plus you can bite off the jaggies individually. It definately won't be as smooth as with a hole saw or something similar, but you can always clean that up. Plus, you can get all kinds of shapes that you wouldn't normally be able to get without a dremel. Just make sure you wear gloves or really pad up your nibbler... that thing really starts hurting after a while.

I bought my nibler at radio shack for $10 or so. This was recent. The part number is 64-823 and the name is "nibbling tool":D on the package. It made short work of cleaning up some fan openings.

Back