• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stealthed drives/pc glovebox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pummer

Here is the front of my case with my newly restealthed drives and my PC Glovebox. You can also see my painted floppy and my nexus which is just begging for a paint job. I'm planning to soon replace the leds with blue ones.

frontofcase01.jpg

frontofcase02.jpg

frontofcase03.jpg

frontofcase04.jpg

My case is exactley like that (except for the usb ports on the front). The stealthed drives look pretty good, although they dont seem to be lined up that great.

Good job nontheless.

pummer said:
Here is the front of my case with my newly restealthed drives and my PC Glovebox. You can also see my painted floppy and my nexus which is just begging for a paint job. I'm planning to soon replace the leds with blue ones.

Ahh..it's nice to see my ideas at work. Nice glovebox there. I'm sure it'll come in handy.

I've got a pc here i'm putting together and i was gonna make a glovebox in it also. I'll be putting the wireless receivers for my mouse and keyboard inside, meaning less wires on the outside; and not to mention easier for LAN parties.

hey pummer, how hard was it to stealth the drives? Was it just a matter of screwing the drive racker-doodles on farther foward than you would normally and gluing the drive cover on the the cd-trays, or was it more work than that?

Looks good. Maybe if it's easy I'll do some stealthing of my own.

Back