• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I JUST ORDERED THE 1333AYHJA OVER AXIA Y PLEASE REPLY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roc

Registered
It will be delivered on Thursday. Im a little nervous as to weather i ordered the better of the two chips. If anyone has some info on these new chips or a link giving some O/C results please reply to this so I can ease my mind.

dude, rest assured... ya done well!
in fact, i think you'll end up being quite pleased in your decision!

I ordered one over the weekend too. There really isn't much posted about them yet. At least not enough imo. Mine should be here tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Where did you order it from? Looking for one myself and haven't had any luck with a reputable dealer. THanks

what is this AYHJA? every thread always raves about the AXIA. I have not heard f this AYHJA. I dont own either one...LOL just and 800mhz tbird.

Rado, the front page. Or, you can simply click here.

The Grue, I emphatically agree. This is not a viable sample size..but I strongly suspect that this is truly a proto-Palomino.

Overclockers want to know!!!!!

T

I ordered one today too, It should be here on Wed. My AXIA runs at 1400 stable, i hope to break into 1.6 zone with this one.
BTW, I am using a Water-cooled system with a DD Maze-2 and DD Cooling Cube, so hopefully heat won't be an issue...especially if they actually run cooler as reported.

-Neptune

You lucky AYHJA-owners must keep us updated about your experience with them. I WANT ONE TOO!! :) (can't afford it though)

I wouldn't mind having an AYHJA with their lower temps, but I don't have a lot of money right now, so I'm going to wait for the A4/Palomino. Besides, I have my 1Ghz AXIA @ 1.4 Ghz with a temp of 38C right now while websurfing, and all I have is a CAK38 and one case fan so I'm happy.

Here's an update for those who are interested.

My opinion, unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket, save your cash till they start replacing AXIA stock. I got one yesterday, and I'm currently running at 1500mhz to break it in. At 1600, my system was unstable and prime 95 would go nowhere (this was at 1.98 volts)

This chip is still "new" and i've been stressing it for the past 24hrs, so in a few more days i will try to push it further.
I'll keep you posted.

Back