• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for JIXHB in Canada

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Charloz24

Can someone knows where I could find this famous JIXHB in Canada. Or else NIUHB or JIXIB???

Thanks!

I don't know if NEWEGG ships to canada but I have received 2 different orders for a total of FIVE xp1800's "RETAIL BOX" from them in the past 3 days and the codes were PHENOMENONAL

AXDA DLT3C NIUHB 0334 or 0335

EASILY hit 2400 at 1.75V good cooling

I've seen tons of JIXIB 2000+'s around Vancouver, but I'm not sure about em, I'm still looking for a NIUHB.

Live in Vancouver? i could give you the name of some shops that will let you hand pick your core...
cant go wrong with that

http://www.elitechcomputers.com/
you can ask for the correct stepping in the e-mail.
but i dont know how that will work.
AS they have 3 stores, and i get all my stuff from the coquitlam one.... Worth a shot i guess

You tried to ask computer shops in Montreal if you can look at thier CPU's before you buy?

Yeah I tried some, but they have not the JIXHB a one place the guy say to me that only 2400+ has the JIXHB

I live in Toronto, I am looking all over for a place to buy one as well - If I find a store I will PM you about it. I think if we wait for a week or two the new steps will hit Canadian shores and be easily found in stores that move their stock quickly, and bring in new stock quickly. I am going to make the rounds of the local stores again sometime this week, hopefully I'll come up with something.

Thanks! I just sent a e-mail to them to ask for the stepping! Hope they have some!

LBJGH - Markham is pretty close to me (i can drive there in an hour or two) - do you have a phone number or website?

Charloz24 - Can you update us with their response to your email when it comes? good luck, i hopt they can ship one to you!

I have no idea - apparantly the NIUHBs do ~2500 ~2600 Mhz with a 1.75 Vcore, and the JIXHB's are reported to do around that as well, although some people's results have varied signifigantly.

Really too few people have these right now to get proper results from a nice spread of people - but noone who claims to have one has reported any difficulty hitting 2400 Mhz on air, which says something good at least.

I am searching all threads containing either of the steppings, and I will post the results from several people here when I can :)

BTW, iIposted a question about the steppings at Dangeo.com as well -

I asked the question on the store forums - HERE - thinking that it was a customer-friendly "ask the store owner" type thing... apparently not :) I guess we just have to wait for your email response :)

Thanks a lot man!

I also have some good news - I was up in that area today picking up some other stuff, and THIS store has 1800+ chips steppped AXDA 1800 DLT3C JIXIB 0332 XPMW - but the best part is that their whole stock of them is this JIXIB stepping, they have about 6 in stock for $83 (Canadian) each - and they told me that all their recent shipments have been newer weeks of this stepping.

Strangely enough the store next door, and the one down from it only have JIUHB 1800s.

I haven't heard any results from "JIXIB"s, only "JIXHB"s, so I don't know if these are good or not - although they are T-Bred B's and they are really, really new (week 32) processors.

Ok I receive the e-mail: at Dangeo.com have JIXIB

I don't know what to do! NIUHB, JIXHB or JIXIB ???

Back