• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fortron FSP350-60PN Aurora Series 350W or SPARKLE 350 WATTS FSP350-60BT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BMorg003

Registered
I'm looking to buy a new power supply SOON and I pretty much decided on the Fortron FSP350-60PN Aurora Series 350W, but it is now out of stock! I don't need it immediately, but I'm wondering if it is worth the wait... The SPARKLE 350 WATTS FSP350-60BT is only a few bucks more and it is in stock. I'm thinking of getting it instead, but I like the 120mm fan on the Fortron (the Sparkle has an 80 in the picture - Newegg). I don't really care about noise (my other 5 80mm fans make plenty of noise), but I was hoping that the 120mm at the bottom of the PSU would help cool the processor/case more (and move more air through my SK7). Should I wait? Which one is better? I'm open to other suggestions (for the same price - $40) as well. Thanks for the help.

I'm looking to buy a new power supply SOON and I pretty much decided on the Fortron FSP350-60PN Aurora Series 350W, but it is now out of stock! I don't need it immediately, but I'm wondering if it is worth the wait... The SPARKLE 350 WATTS FSP350-60BT is only a few bucks more and it is in stock. I'm thinking of getting it instead, but I like the 120mm fan on the Fortron (the Sparkle has an 80 in the picture - Newegg). I don't really care about noise (my other 5 80mm fans make plenty of noise), but I was hoping that the 120mm at the bottom of the PSU would help cool the processor/case more (and move more air through my SK7). Should I wait? Which one is better? I'm open to other suggestions (for the same price - $40) as well. Thanks for the help.

i would wait based on the quietness of the 120mm fan...i had one and it is really quiet...i couldn't hear it in the case...

i also had the 80mm fan fortron 350 too and it is way louder and i had to replace the stock fan with a quieter one...

as far as lowering the processor temp...maybe 1-3C at the most...based on my experience...

FYI, back in stock and ordered one today... can't wait till it gets here... Thanks for the advice!

Back