• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNewGuy143

I have just bought this new processor: 1800+ AMD XP TBRED-B *DLT3C* JIUHB OEM. Suposedly a overlocking beast but my problem is I got a K7S5a so Im thinking about changing the bios. What would be a good bios for overclocking with the K7S5A.
PS: My processor is guarenteed unlocked. Sorry for the spelling I wrote this one up faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.
The New Guy

Head over to ocworkbench.com for a limited overclocking fsb bios, its in the forums section. Unfortunately the board is incapable of any multipier changes via the bios, although ocworkbench has a soldering mod to add the capability. I'm currently using the wire trick explained over at ocinside.de to change the multiplier to get my whopping 10% overclock. Its in the workshop section, I'd check it out because it seems like the easiest way to go about an overclock.

Mike

Back