• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dr. thermal coolers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

borg

Registered
does anyone use them? I am very interested in TI-N7725L because I got it real cheap when I was buying the rig, and it turned out to be *disaster*
it's noisy, aluminium heatsink with copper slug, at 4500 temps go to mid 50's on a lesser overclock
now ordered SK7 with smartfan II, I guess I'll be seing noticeable temp drop..?

what is TI-N7725L? yes with a sk7 and smart fan, your temps should prolly drop a bit.

I can't belive that noone has this type of cooler :) are they even sold at *wherever you are living* ? maybe they just send all the crappy coolers to my country ;)
I actually wanted to know is maybe something else making my temps so high
TI-x is one of their models, the one that I have

Sorry, never heard of it. A Google of it doesn't come up with anything. (Anything like this?)

I'm quite positive that an SK7 would drop your temps quite a bit from what you've got now...

yup, that's the one
now I ordered slk-900a since sk-7 is nowhere to be found... benchmarks in local magazines gave it 4C less then slk-800a, which is about the same as sk-7, so... nice :)

Back