• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1700+ Stepping HELP ASAP!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZoNtO

Hey guys I have a deal I can get on an AMD Athlon 1700+ with stepping as follows:

AXDA1700DLT3C 9279848260050
AIUGA 0241WPOW

That is exactly what the guy told me. Is this a good stepping? I have heard that DLT3C's are the best, but I just want to make ABSOLUTELY sure before I send off my MO. Thanks for your help!

Well its a tbred A. I would go for a Tbred B unless its practically for free. It probably would still OC pretty well, but nothing like a DLT3C Tbred B...

How do you know it's an A version, also, where can I buy one of the Thoroughbred B cores that overclock so much? I haven't found 'em anywhere?

Last edited:
You used to be able to find em at www.excaliberpc.com but I don't believe they have them there anymore(a fairly recent development since I just got my chip a couple of weeks ago from there). They do however have the DLT3C version of the 1800+ for $69.

That CPU was good when it came out, but obviously newer ones have more overclocking potential.

Back