• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scratches

Registered
Hiyas... my first post. I just through a system together with IC7-MAX3, p4 2.4c and a WD Raptor. My question is this... when ever I up the FSB by just one tick and I reboot, I get a "Non Bootable Disk" error. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Scratches

Last edited:
Have you set the PCI/AGP frequency to 66MHz? I think you need to lock it to get it to work properly.

oh and

Welcome to the forums!

AGP frequency should be 66Mhz, PCI should be 33Mhz :)

Welcome to the forums, Scratches!

Corsair TwinX1024-4000Pro and its set at default on the mobo I think. Settings are 1-1 at 800FSB. Now im not sure what to test and how to test settings like 2.2.2.5 for example. No clue to what each number represents and what it means.

And yes, the AGP is locked at 66. Now if I can only get the FSB above 250 without XP Pro bluescreening at boot.

Thanks,
Scratches

Is there any feature you have to enable in the BIOS so that it uses the OC'd setting's? I know you have to enable "CPU Interface" on my NF7-s.

Back