• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P95

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jarhead7236

I did a search but didn't find what i was looking for....when running my testing for 209x12, P95 quit after 34 min...i restarted the torure test w/out changing anything and it's been running for hours (3)...should i still count this as P95 stable (if it makes it 12+ hrs)....i know i only need P95 to run for a couple of hours to be able to fold w/out problems...even when i get errors in P95 after a couple of hours, i can fold as long as i want w/out F@H quitting on me....

No just cause it runs longer the second time doesnt mean it's prime stable.

"P95 quit" what does that mean? Crashed?
Really, it's supposed to display errors, not crash.

If it crashes that would mean you overclocked it waay too much and judging by the way it's going, if you get errors, it'll be because you're close to the wall.

After passing 12 hours, run 3DMark for additional proof of stability.

yeah, i get the errors...it halted on an error so i dropped it to 215x11.5...running okay so far...btw, jonspd, i still use your tribes2 stability test idea, too...

I like 48+ hours for max stablitlity and turn of a fan or 2 to up my case tmep alittle.

if it stops then its not stable.. of course it will seem very normal doing noraml operations but it can still cause your problems at unsuspecting moments.. if you want it to be perfectly stable runit longer

yeah, i maxed my vcore at 1.85V + 10% overvolt...running 215x11.5...it's funny cause earlier, at 1.85, i was good for 3.5 hrs...i tried it again and only made it through 34 tests....upped it to 1.85V w/10 overvolt and i'm running good so far. i'll post final results once i'm finished...i was hoping for 2500 MHz +...

Back