• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lines in the screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

Recentley i purchased refurbished dell 19 monitor. After few weeks i noticed when ever i open some white background web pages or any similiar thing htere are lines appearing in the screen but when i scroll the page the lost from the first place ang coming down to the page. Even when I browse this pae also some lines are appearing here and there. Is it because of my vga card or is it a prob in the monitor? if i'm correct i upgraded the latest drivers also. my vga card is radeon 7500. and not it's nearley 1 and 2 years old.:(

no i brought from a sale place near our area and buying from e-bay will be addtional cost for me. anyway i tried to update my vga bios and get doomed. is there any way to overcome that bad situ?;)

You mean you had a bad vga flash? Just put another card in your system and flash your original bios back onto it.

how to recover a bad flash

Hi Yuriman, can u detaily tell me how to do that? I mean My radeon 7500 got corupted due to a bad flash i've done. Later I brought a radeon 7000 vga card due to money problem. Ok my question is how can u flash you 7500 one while your 7000 is plugged in? bot are agp and only one agp is avaible in the m/c know? but i've an idea but wonder it can be doen or not. What i'm thinking is make a bootable diskette and include the flash bios utility and the bios file and make a script to autorun that thing. so u plugged the defective card and boot from the diskette and it'll boot and autorun the flash thing and it'll do a proper flash. Will it work or does have any other idea?

drewthomas14 i want to apologize for the mistake i've done. I'll be extra careful not to do such things in the future.:D

well kibogaoka now my main prob is to overcome the vga card problem even though intionally i had a prob regarding the monitor. I've done a wrong bios flash to my vga card and now wanted to recover that card somehow so if anyone intrested to give me good advice i'd be more grateful abt it.:(

Back