• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

microsoft signature error (SP4 install???)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roguenroll

Registered
http://www.fmotion.net/sig.jpg

I can't complete my SP4 download, I get right to the end, and this signature box pops up everytime.

I'm not too versed in this signature stuff, this is basically a brand new install of win2000, with all the other crtical updates downloaded OK.

the last one SP4, problem everytime.

do I need to cehck some permissions, or DL some sig file to
allow this to finish.

THx, for the help, you guys at overclockers have gotten me through building my compters, and DVD purchase. thx for
all the help in the past.

Rogue

Make sure you're logged on as administrator, and re-register the following files - (Start | Run | Type in the following, one line at a time, then clicking OK after each one)...

regsvr32 licdll.dll
regsvr32 regwizc.dll

Also, check to make sure the "Cryptographic Services" haven't been disabled...Start | Run | Type services.msc and click OK | Right click "Cryptographic Services", and select "Properties" | If the service has been disabled, set the "Startup type" to "Automatic"...and start it.

If neither of the above work, re-register the following file...

regsvr32 wintrust.dll :)

Back