• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally 295fsb @ 1:1 on Max3...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GWAR

Registered
Well i finally made my goal on this max3 with a 2.4c..:) 24/7 running...who ever found out about the two last memory settings to be set @ disable is what did it...thx

195_fsb.JPG

Last edited:
Man dude, that is awesome! :drool: How the hell did you get your PC3200 running at 295? :eek: You can probably get rid of your frying pan now cause I bet you could fry eggs on that memory (I'll take 2 eggs, over easy, 4 strips of bacon, 2 biscuits, and orange juice in case you're inviting anyone over for breakfast). I sure don't know how long your system is going to last running it that insane but you might as well enjoy it before it melts! :mad:

Can you get the Game Accelerator settings to work with that high a fsb and memory?

Last edited:
Mike89 said:

Can you get the Game Accelerator settings to work with that high a fsb and memory?

Yea, if i set them manually...lol also its pc4000 , cpuz reports it as 3200...i run this 24/7 @ 35c ..my pc4000 is @ 2.7 volts in the bios, but winbond reports it @ 2.66...

PC3700 or less than = PC2700 O'Ced
PC4000 or more than = PC3000 O'ced

Depending of course on Xns of course:)

Lets see some benchies on that OC:)

Last edited:
so much for rambus rdram.. that stuff sux

You can say that again, even though DDRII will probably be the cats *** too, when it comes out.

NICE OC! woo hoo! Now thats some bandwidth.

that is trully amazing... I wouldnt sell those sticks for a million bucks and a *edited to comply with forum policies*

Come on, you know better than that. This forum is strictly G-rated.

larva
Forum Moderator

:eek: We want benchies!! FEED US SOME BENCHIES :D All in all that is truly amazing though.

wow,, ill try that,, where did u find that out? ill be using mushkin lvl2 pc3500, anyone else have this and know if it works?

Whow insane overclock and i can hardly believe how low your Vcore is in that screenie. Impressive.

Can you go over your bios settings in detail with us and maybe post some benchmark and the voltage on the Ram.

Back