• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Need Howto's For Resovoir and Shrouds.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tropicaltornado

Registered
I want to make one of those pvc pipe screw on resvoirs. If i find a pic i will show ou what i am talkin about. I also what to knmow how I could make a single 120mm shroud.

tropicaltornado said:
I want to make one of those pvc pipe screw on resvoirs. If i find a pic i will show ou what i am talkin about. I also what to knmow how I could make a single 120mm shroud.

Here's the LINK for the PVC res. I made one 2 weeks ago. It is very simple, only thing I did differently was to add some silicon sealant around the joints and barbs.

Good Luck
EDIT:
Nightingale beat me by 3 minutes.

thankyou..also what could i use to make my cheiftec case have a mirror finish like posidons?

that involves repainting the case to get a mirror finish there should be a sticky in the alternative modding area called case painting 101 or something like that all I can say is that it looks a little time consuming to do right but can be done for a reasonable price.

well I have the chieftec and the surface is very rough so it needs completely sanded. The whole reason that you get the shine is that the way the prep work is done which is sanding the original paint smooth, then applying primer and sanding,then painting and more sanding, more painting and sanding, and then a final coat and sanding then finally rubbing compound and a clear coat would be a good idea. Once a month goes by so the paint hardens you give it a coat of wax and you have the ultimate finish.

Back