• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers Artwork Discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

modenaf1

well, i kinda felt that this thread, http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229603 stickied in this section, could use a thread to discuss it, or for questions. There may already be one, but i definatly cant find it. If any staff like this idea, id be happy to edit this post and make this an official thread discussing the artwork.

Anyways, my first question, for the boot screen, could we have instructions on how to install the boot screens open to the public in the post so we know if we want to download it or not based on how to install it? Due to the not at the bottem saying some people have had to reformat, if this is a big job where i have to go in and edit some stuff, i may not want to download it.

And my second question, how do i make boot screens and themes and stuff? Id kinda like to make something.

Thanks.
-f1
:)

We'd need good instructions covering multiple service packs. Ever since SP3, the usual method of changing bootscreens in Win2k has not worked for me.

For win2k, the files must be .bmp's and have no more than 16 colors at 640x480 size.

Back