• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

computer lags, then cpu speaker beeps when i click the mouse..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grindee

Yea so...i have noticed that occasionally if i open internet explorer, or a voice program called ventrillo, and minimize the window, my windows laggs horribly, and my cpu speaker will beep as many times as i click the mouse, what is going on?

Heh, how would this be a CPU and not a Windows or software problem?

Did you Prime95 Torture test your overclock. Did it pass 12 hours? Did you run additional stability tests, 3DMark?

Yes? Then the initial suspicion of this being a software problem would be confirmed. Sowftare and Windows problems are as common as rain.
I restored my Windows the other day, and as soon as I'm done with this post, I'm going to have to do it again because of a problem I just noticed.

It would take me less time to reimage my Windows partition then to diagnose the problem...

yea its not even oced

its not even overclocked when this happens lol, im just at 200fsbx10 pretty much stock speeds. Im going to repair my windows installation. Thanks.

Back