• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'Bout to get me some better cooling!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChazFx

Hey,

Current cooling is stock intel HS with generic HS compound.

Tomorrow im gonna lapp the hs + CPU and stick it all back together with Ceramique by Arctic Silver.

Current load temp is 47 (case side off) and 50 - 51 case side on.
Current Idle temp? Got no idea lol. Its been running for 3 days at full load lol (SETI). I think it was about 33 or somthing.

Now then. Its everybodys Turn to place wagers as to how much the temp is gonna drop. The person who gets the closest will get an um.... errr.... hmmm. Well if you like photos (of landscapes/trees/clouds/sunrises/setsi can email you one or two of my best shots....

Good Luck.

Your new load temp will probably be around 40-42
BTW I am really into landscape photography myself. I would like to see some of your shots :D What kind of camera do you have?

mm, thats a good point. Cyberwiz01, im sorry but youll have to narrow down your guess. to 1degree, other wise thats 2 less numbers for others...

Cheers

shiyan said:
can I change mine to 47 then? I thought you meant side off.

No Wurries mate :D

Keeping every ones guesses on my desktop in a txt doc, niiiiice in safe.

Cheers

Results will be in a couple of days, i still havnt got my Video card back from the shop... Once i have it back in ill be able to let you know :)

My results will be somwhat delayed due to my graphics card... or lack of rather.

Unless i can get a temporary one i wont know till next month :(

Sorry guys.

Back