• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

To sell, kt333 mobo and Xp2100....................

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

modenaf1

..........how much could i ask for these? specifically im gonna try to sell a Jetway V333 pro mobo, and a 2100 pali. Since these have kinda gone the way of the dinosaur, im kinda unsure what i could sell them for. Anyone have any suggestions? oh and my mom bought them for $180 way back when they were new.

Dont ban me please, im just asking how much thye could be sold for, i dont do any of that online selling stuff.

TIA!
-f1

PS. i was thinking maybe id maybe ask 120 for it, is that reasonable? thats about what it costs to get similar stuff locally.

I think $45 - 55.00 for the 2100 (since its a pally and not very desirable to overclockers).

And for the KT333 betweem 45 - 55.00 (because Jetway is not a great board for overclocking - that's what we are all looking for, and Pricewatch has them for 59 shipped).

That combo is not ANCIENT, but it is getting older. I bet you could ask anywhere between $90.00 and $110.00 - you would be more likely to get the higher end of those numbers somewhere else, most guys here are looking for good overclockers and great chipsets to support the clock.

If you want to purly make cash, ebay the CPU, I sold a 1600+ a couple months ago for $62!

Thanks guys! but remember im gonna try to sell it to some of the non overclocker people here that think a kt333 and 2100 cpu are currently the most awsome thing ever to come out. :D

oh and im not gonna rip them off or anything, its just that non overclockers dont really care if its a pally or a tbred A or a Tbred B here. so I was thinking i was gonna sell for something in the range of 120-150, but if you guys disagree ill probably go with your decision becuase you guys probably know what semi used parts go for more than i would know.

Thanks!
-f1
:cool:

Back