• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looks like another Halo update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BomberBear

I launched multiplayer and a 4meg update poped up... Lets see what this beauty does.

Cytomax said:
was there anything done to the weapons that changed thier accuracy or power?
I have no idea Eddie, I didn't notice anything. But, I have only played single player. They might have been tweaked for multiplayer. If that is the case you can be sure they are talking about it on the Gearbox and Bungie forums so check those out.

Cytomax said:
was there anything done to the weapons that changed thier accuracy or power?
Eddie

MS didn't list much on their Halo site about the patch. They're all hush-hush about their patches for this game for somereason. Most companies fall all over themselves to get you to upgrade when there's a new patch.

Like Gnerma said, the most notable fixes are for the Timedemo stuff. Personally, I haven't noticed any graphical or performance changes. It still runs a little choppy no matter what :rolleyes: :p

Yeah, no differences anywhere. Although for the game (doesn't matter about patch) I can generally run more agressive settings for mulitplayer.

Back