• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible Problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-overkill

It just started having this problem about a month ago. I am running 2 instances of FAH and currently I have 6 finished WU in queue each. Thats 12 WUs waiting to be sent! Dont know whats going on here. I checked the server and they seem to be up and accepting. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Thanks in advanced.

Nope, none in the queue for me. Check your config file to make sure you aren't using IE settings (unless you're using a proxy), etc.

I just check it. Both arent using IE settings. The thing thats puzzling is that this has been happening only within this past month. It was fine before. The only thing that changed is that I'm oc'ing my system to 3.6 from 3.0 (stock). Temps are actually lower now than before, so I dont think its the oc'ing.

I tried the -send all but no luck. Here's what I got from the log file.

[15:43:32] + Attempting to send results
[16:55:19] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:55:19] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[16:55:19] - Error: Could not transmit unit 05 (completed October 10).

Any ideas? btw. I have a adsl connection.

Back