• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hidden And Dangerous ......... FREE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
is it a very good game....i remember playing a dc version and it wasnt very good at all...poor textures, bad frame rate etc...is this one better

It initially didn't get good ratings at www.firingsquad.com but they are known for being a very tough crowd . In fact the toughest crowd in my opinion . I got this news from their site and they claim that with the available patches and expansions , most of the things which lowered its score in their review have been fixed .

But being free one can always try it for oneself .

This is one game that I disagreed with the critics about. This was one of my favorite games and the graphics are very good for 1999/2000. The opening mission starts on a rainy night by a German river/railroad bridge. It really impressed me with the FEEL of the game:great environment sound, lighting, etc.

This is a great freebie!

Oops , ............. I wish some members would make their thread titles more obvious .

Admittedly I don't always use the search button .

Actually I really didn't see it . I knew I was in this section often so I just took a very quick look , saw no Hidden and Dangerous thread titles and posted .

If the news was older I would have done a search in case it was in news which moved off of the front page of the games section .

Anyway , just an oversight .

Not meaning to belabour the point but looking at what I wrote I should have said that some people should make their thread titles more specific . I wrote "obvious" which didn't really grasp what I meant . For example my thread title .

Anyway this brief excursion from the reason for this thread is now exhausted .

I loved that game. I started playing it about 3 years ago. One of the main reasons for its schmitty reviews is that the online play was pretty poor, but got better with patches. The patches didnt fix all of the games problems but did make them better. It is a very good co-op game for those into co-op games like I am. H&D 2 is supposed to be out soon as well, which I can imagine is the reason for the free dl of the original game. The graphics for H&D where pretty good for thier day.

Back