• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

check this out, lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL, didn't cheat at all, but it must have been some kind of a glitch. I thought I'd leave it up for a couple of hours and then remove it.

LMAO, you guys take this way to seriously. If you can explain how anyone could cheat on this test in the first place I'd be curious. Esp and get over 4,000 points above the highest score in the world, lol

I just loaded up the new Omega drivers and wanted to see if there was any improvement. I set the card at 470/398 and then ran 03 and took the dog for a walk. The score was on the screen when I came back. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the VPU recovery setting on the new drivers. My quess is that the benchmark crashed in Nature and then recovered giving me a much larger than normal Nature score. If you look at the link my Nature score was 141fps which is probably not possible with a 9800pro or any other card for that matter

congrats!

enjoy your time as number 1 in the world... even if it is not really deserved and due to a glitch.

take a few screenshots.

I'd suggest adding a short description of how the glich caused your high score (under description of your project) though. Otherwise you WILL receive a whole load of hatemail. Or just change that email address.

You're probably right about the hate mail. I'll be taking it off soon. I just thought it'd be fun to post it for a while

I wasn't being that serious, lol. I have seen instances where individuals have cheated to make 3dmark scores 10x higher than what's actually in the realm of possibility.

I don't even know how that can be done, but it was fun to have that score posted for a while. Oh well, back to reality, lol

Back