• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg survey Best Tech Review Site: Tom's Hardware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KfistoRok

So far here's how is is.

neweggsurvey.JPG

***EDIT*** 10\12 7:55 P.M.

neweggsurvey2.JPG

Aaaand Anandtech takes the 1st place position and the crowd goes wiiiiiild. :D

***2nd EDIT*** 10/23

poll3.JPG

Last edited:
Anand got my vote! tomshardware needs to dissappear. I can't believe so many people still go there and believe everything he spews forth. :mad:

I think the people like Tom's is because it is more user friendly. The articles are simpler and very well written, and I think this attracts people who aren't very knowleageable about technology. Its basicly a review site for the average Joe.

blah, i can't stand Tom's. He is like a virtual con-artist. If I wanted to read inflated articles I would just go the onion and read em. Everything I have read on that site just makes me think, "gee, i wonder who paid him off this month" :rolleyes:

I voted other also. I like to hear from the ppl using the products everyday more then some guy doing a review that may or may not be biased. Yea you get biased thoughts here ie; fanboys, but they are mostly honest about what they say and thier results from OCing etc.

BTW OC.com is a review site. We here are OC forums.com:D

man, I must have been blind the first time.

but it's on the right side of the page for me, about halfway down.

Anand's in the lead!

Back