• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW Leaked drivers (3.9?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yuriman

Omegacorner just got new drivers in. Leaked 3.9's anyone?

EDIT: Not 3.9's, but 3.8.5 beta's. I also still have the graphical problems from the regular 3.8's.

Last edited:
Beta being the key word ;) Why use beta drivers to fix a problem, when they are beta drivers because they havnt gotten the drivers to acceptable levels yet? Just doesnt stand as reasonable to me

i havent had any problems with my 3.8 yet, can someone please explain to me the problems they are having with the 3.8's ?

they are betas yuriman. they are new and un tested, hence the word beta. so try to use 3.7s like your brilliant friend already suggested.

Mac said:
i havent had any problems with my 3.8 yet, can someone please explain to me the problems they are having with the 3.8's ?

I'd like to know, too. Clean sailing here.

Sometimes, Beta drivers do fix certain problems. I remember when Oni first came out, I had to run beta drivers to fix a few targeting issues w/ the plasma rifle.

from what i heard ati doesn't "fix". or rerelease drivers.... they just release new ones.

I can tell you whats wrong with them you lose like 40 FPS in OGL in Forgotten Battles the D3D is great but theres a bug in that game engine where the Icons disapear when the AC get near the Ground/tree's so Kinda forced to use OGL.

I was wondering is it posible to save the OGL driver from 3.7 in a folder, then Install 3.8 & replace the 2.7 OGL driver in the win32 folder ? will that work ?

Back