• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Downloading New Omega's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manhart

Registered
BE WARNED!

I am currently downloading the new ATi Omega Drivers, version 2496, and boy is the server swamped right now!

I have 1.5 Mbit service, and my download is currently running at Dial-Up speed, 2.9k!!!.

I recommend anyone wanting these new drivers wait awhile, because DriverHeaven is as of right now the only provider.

Kinda reminds me of the old days, when updating drivers meant starting the download before I went to bed and updating before I left for work...I DO NOT miss those days...

manhart said:
I have 1.5 Mbit service, and my download is currently running at Dial-Up speed, 2.9k!!!.

Thats even sub-dial up speed...my 56k (back when i had it...oh, about 6 years ago) got 7k/sec :D

ColtIce said:
there are some other mirrors up now.they came down for me at about 360kbs

what do you have a T1 or something???!!! i have dsl and have never seen anything over like 200

Back