• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800NP or Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathONator

I'm thinking about picking up a 9800NP at circuit city for $250+tax=$267.49. Or I could wait and get a 9800Pro. Do you guys think I'll be able to pick up a pro card for about the same price next month?

Newegg has the Pro for $298... you don't think we could get a $20 drop when the XT comes out? If I could get a pro for 278 before halflife is out I would wait. Otherwise gemme a NP NOW!!

There's a chance that the NP will mod to a Pro. I think it's worth it to just get the NP now.

DeathONator said:
Newegg has the Pro for $298... you don't think we could get a $20 drop when the XT comes out? If I could get a pro for 278 before halflife is out I would wait. Otherwise gemme a NP NOW!!

Is that the Sapphire card? That is a pro lite or something that uses a 9700PCB. I don't know much about it except that's its different and has a black board. Do a search for Pro Lite.

Back