• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How high will a 9500Pro OC ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dragonprince

Id like some feed back on how high this card will overclock core and memory. I understand the mid 300's are possible but I want feed back from folks who have done the OC themselves. Its at 275/270 stock and has 3.3 Infin ram.

1.) How high did you manage to get the core for a stable "hours and hours of gaming" OC ?
2.) Did you replace the stock HSF ? IF yes, with what ?
3.) Any other mod's (like volt mods) to get your OC ?
4.)How high did your memory OC? and did you use any mods for the memory?

Thanks for the help guys and gals.

You will see a listing of cards here:

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=227071

That should give you a good idea of what people have done with their 9500 Pro's. Personally i had mine at 350/315 at its highest point but ran it at about 340/315 for everyday use since i do so much gaming. I attempted to mod the card by taking off the shim so i could get a higher core overclock but broke it in the process. Those 9500 Pro's are pure Gems. Mine basically was as fast as a stock 9700 Pro. Good luck on modding it. Just be careful.

Back