• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help finding a dual Motherboard for overclocking?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The MSI K7D Master-L is probably the best board, although it has recently been discontinued. I have found some online vendors that still have them though, you just can't get it at newegg anymore :(

I previously heard that Asus and Iwill had discontinued their AMD duallies, making MSI the last one (not counting Tyan, because they aren't overclocker-friendly).

It is certainly disheartening if the MSI has really been discontinued. If it has, it would be a good idea to hurry up and get one. It is the best dual AMD board for overclocking, anyway, and soon it will be a commodity item.

I have MSI with dual 2500 boxed Bartons 12.5x150Mhz, Adaptec 2100S RAID, 4pcs. 10Krpm SCA HDs, Radeon AIW and only 365W Enermax powersuply. Radeon is first generation maybe it don't use as much power as newer ones?

Just a thought, but which CPUs were you planning on putting on this mobo? That would be a pretty important question to have the answer to in order to making a recommendation. :)

Back