• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Powercolor R9600Pro 128MB EZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jarhead7236

i just bought this card and cannot get aquamark or any 3DMark0X to recognize the card when i use modded (omega, in this case but i haven't tried DNA's) or official ATI drivers. it comes with a 400/400 core/mem clock :(...much better than my old 9KPro but not stellar. any ideas why XP (detects as 9600 series but not as Pro) or the BM programs won't recognize it?...if i use the drivers that came with the card, everything works fine tho....thanks all....

im not sure but i think it wont recognize it as a pro cuz its not - its the ez version and its not as good

so, it's not a full-up pro...should i have gotten a sapphire r9500 non pro and soft modded it, instead?

As long as the core is at 400 it's a "pro"

Th drivers recognize any type of 9600 as a 9600 series.

fair enough...would it be possible to soft mod (bios flash maybe) to a 400/600 spec'd 9600Pro? unless, of course, the ram can't handle it...i've heard good things about hynix ram on sapphire cards tho, so i'm wondering if it still holds true on this one....

any ideas on why Aquamark and 3DMark won't recognize it w/other drivers?

Back