• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just couldnt help myself...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crossett

Registered
All my watercooling stuff finally got here today, and my case needs to be modded a little bit for everything to fit. But i got impatient and just had to see it all hooked up and running.

Figured you guys would get a laugh out of this.

tempsetup.jpg

that's the computer i'm typing on right now.

Ya know, now that i think about it, should that plate go under the water block or over it like i have it? The White Water didnt come with any instructions.

and yes, this is very temporary. It will all be in the case tomorrow ;)

the pot is a great addition lol. :D

just remember once you put it in your case, you'll still need some air moving to cool all the other stuff on the motherboard.

Um, the adapter is on WRONG. It should be on the bottom as you thought. If it is working this way, fine but I would change it.

nikhsub1 said:
Um, the adapter is on WRONG. It should be on the bottom as you thought. If it is working this way, fine but I would change it.

My bad :eek:! Aren't a lot of p4 adapters on top or was I just thinking of socket hold downs :bang head ?

P-4%20Mounted2.jpg

You'll want to use shrouds for the heatercore's fans, they will cool better and be quieter

Dangerous amount of splasing going on in that pot :) Yep the mounting is wrong on your dtek block, but I've got mine set up the same way as yours... temps are still good so I don't care :D

Back