• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have u Guys seen the Coolermaster Jet 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DrSpanky

it realy looks like a jet engine lol

heres details of it
Cooler Master's newest product, JET 7. The new and improved Jet blower derives from the successful Aero blower. The amazing Jet 7 comes with an incredible blower that provides high airflow with the same air pressure and rpm rating. On top of the improved blower, Cooler Master also matches the Jet blower with new high performance stacking fin heat sink. This allows more heat dissipation area. Thanks to Cooler Master's creative R&D team, the blower housing resembles a jet engine, especially with the bright LED lights placed on the front and the rear of the blower. You will not regret your purchase when you join the force with us and feel the vigor!

- Heat Sink Dimension: 74x60x40 mm
- Heat Sink Material: Copper base with Aluminum stacked fin
- Fan Dimension: Blower 80x80x80 mm
- Fan Speed: 1900-3500 rpm
- Fan Airflow: 12.0-22.1 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure 3.15-10.70 mm H2O

Quoted from overclockers.co.uk

Here is the site where u can get a pic

LOOKS DAM COOL IF U ASK ME LOL

Last edited:
Saw it on the site you linked to. It looks quite cool, but in my opinion, the stuff on the front of it might impede airflow. Just for looks really isnt it? Nice touch though. I have the aero 7 - skived copper, not the aluminium one, and it performs well at low noise levels. Currently running on an A7N8X rev 2.0, 2500 AQXEA @ 200 x 12 at 41C idle. That's running at 2/3 max on the speed control.

Heh a clear marketing message: Noise is cool!

The styling effort aside, it may also actually pay off in performance- a squirrel cage fan like used here has no central dead spot like normal radial fans do. The more uniform stream of air allows for improved heat transfer.

its cause its a small cheap aluminum HS and a low cfm fan id buy it excpet its 45 bucks!!! i can get an sk-7 and a papst fan for that and get better performance.

FIZZ3 said:
Heh a clear marketing message: Noise is cool!

The styling effort aside, it may also actually pay off in performance- a squirrel cage fan like used here has no central dead spot like normal radial fans do. The more uniform stream of air allows for improved heat transfer.
That may be true, but if the heatsink is crap, the fan won't make much difference. CoolerMaster is good at making mid performing; cheap coolers.

schismspeak said:
That may be true, but if the heatsink is crap, the fan won't make much difference.

Of course. My comment was aimed at the type of fan used, and more particularly at why someone would craft such a thing.
Performance is always relative to the context- the context can be cool air and a stellar heatsink, or sahara air and a 100% 3-pin heatsink... However, even poor performance can be improved by certain design decisions, even if the result is still mediocre.

Back