• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmmm... where did those extra points come from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
I know my little Shuttle-X can't do more than 350ppw on a real good week. 205 in one day is not of my doing ;)

So thanx to whoever threw a few WUs my way and kept me green for awhile longer until I get it all together later this week :)

It's not comming from the old rig as it hasn't been hooked up to the internet yet as per the new owner.

probably some qeued up points dont ya think? had loads of qeued up points last week as one of stan's servers was down.

Flix

Nope, no WUs on que or any error terminated WUs given credit for either.

There are too many points for the Shuttle to have produced.

/me checks client folder , nope its for RCtruckGUY
/me checks other rig , nope its for Mr B

its not me this week, well good for you, you got a bonus

Well, scoobiedo and DManeKid are helping some people out....not that I told you :cool: but I think DManeKid is working on getting himself up to 40k for now...:D

*the little birdie flies away*

Fold and Frag on
Brian

Well there's always the race to 30k that Disco Stu is handily beating me in. I'll bet you can come in second if we make it a 3-way race :p

Fast420A said:
You're showing 4 active CPU's this week, someone is helping you beat me to 20,000.

:mad: ;)

Once I get my new nForce2 rig up and folding, I'm looking at doing the socket wire trick to make that Shuttle's XP1700 into an XP2400 so we can get 2GHz without overclocking it.

I need to try some of the wire tricks with my Pally 1800 to see if I can at least hit 1800 Mhz instead of 1500 that it's at since the MSI 6367 Nforce board has no OCing options.

Audioaficionado said:
Once I get my new nForce2 rig up and folding, I'm looking at doing the socket wire trick to make that Shuttle's XP1700 into an XP2400 so we can get 2GHz without overclocking it.
I wire tricked my 2600+ to 2.3 at home over the weekend but it wouldn't boot when I got it back here :(

That happened to me yesterday.....I turned in 4WU's for like 254pts. I know that my machine cant do that.....and I dont think that it, my dad's laptop, and my moms crappy compaq all turned in WU's in the same day......but if they did that still wouldnt explain where the 4th came from. Thanks to anyone who is giving me a little boost. ;)

You're machine could do 2 work units on the same day, if they are fast. Then all you need is the other two machines to turn in WUs on the same day, or have someone help you out ;)

Back