• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheiftec Case - Will a Fan Controller fit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AGampher

I have a version of the dragon case with the swinging front door. Will this controller fit behind the door? I would like it to be normal and not inset (using the slide drive rails).

If it doesn't fit correctly, does anyone have any experience with a fan controller that DOES fit behind a cheiftec door?

I did a search and came up with this thread, but it involves the controller being "inset" and not flush with the front of the case.

Ideas? Opinions? Insane Rantings?

i would just say set it in a very small amount, or try it without. i really cant remember if mine would have fit mounted flush or not. i might have just guessed the wrong mounting holes :D. if you end up having to mount it in a little, dont worry about it. its barely noticeable.

Thanks guys, its been ordered, so we'll see what happens. If I remember I'll post again with pics. :D

Back