• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP super pretty!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pixel

hey i wanted my xp to look exactly like mac osx panther like i dont want it to even seem like i even have xp installed i want all the icons wallpapers and whatever does anyone know the best way to do this? there was a transformation pack i found but it didnt work well for me please help!

I don't have yzdock installed, and I changed the background, but this is what it looks like:

desktop2.jpg

Well I wouldn't use yz dock. I like object dock.

But Style XP is the way to go, and no, at least by my standards, it wont use up too much of your system resources.

If you don't want to pay for anything you can get a hacked uxtheme.dll taht allows you to use styleXP type themes w/o the program. You will have to find it on your own though (unless someone else here has some links). You can, however, find some good, and bad themes (OSX and other) at www.themexp.org

yea that was my main annoyance that u have to use stylexp to use themes---i would rather just download a theme and just install it like the good ol win98 days /sigh

Pixel said:
yea that was my main annoyance that u have to use stylexp to use themes---i would rather just download a theme and just install it like the good ol win98 days /sigh

Yes but in the Horibble win98 days you coulnd't totaly change a theme... you had to keep the same look just change the colors... this is so much nicer.

shiyan said:
I don't have yzdock installed, and I changed the background, but this is what it looks like:

desktop2.jpg

Almost a MAC. However you have the windows controlls on the wrong side. :)

{PMS}fishy,

sorry.....who does beautifully sit in your avatar ???? name model or actress, pls??

it looks like Shannon Elizabeth, although I am not sure.

found it! it is Shannon Elizabeth, famous as the Czech exchange student in American Pie.

here's the picture, I actually had it on one of my hard drives. :D
shannon.jpg

as we've already departed from original topic, let me do a little advertising for a thread I started, which is very close to my heart! :D

perception of beauty and computer generated beauty

Last edited:
Back